Help us provide a compassionate presence and non-medical support for people living with a progressive life-limiting illness and/or grief.
Our volunteers fulfil many roles within our organization. Opportunities exist in areas such as community education, administrative support services, hospice visiting, bereavement support, committee work and fundraising.
Come Walk With Us
January 1, 2021
Stepping Stones Available Now Online!
Health care is top of mind at this very sensitive time. Indeed, you are not alone if this pandemic has given you pause, and reason to reflect on your own personal long-term health and personal care wishes.
- Bereavement Support GroupA new bereavement support group will be offered this winter on Wednesdays beginning April 26th.
- We can helpContact Nancy Forgrave, our Manager of Volunteer Programs and Outreach, will be happy to assist with all inquiries about our services,… Read More »We can help
- National Grief and Bereavement DayNational Grief and Bereavement Day November 15, 2022 is National Grief and Bereavement Day. Throughout the month of November, Bruce Peninsula… Read More »National Grief and Bereavement Day
- AGM ReportAGM Report The BPH 16th Annual General Meeting was held on Wednesday, September 28, 2022. It was our first chance to… Read More »AGM Report
- Remembering Pat HornerRemembering Pat Horner 1931 – 2022 HORNER, Cecilia Patricia ‘Pat’ peacefully at Golden Dawn Nursing Home, Lion’s Head Thursday, September 29,… Read More »Remembering Pat Horner
- You could make a differenceBruce Peninsula Hospice Inc. (BPH) is looking for community members to sit on its committees and Board of Directors. This is… Read More »You could make a difference