Hike for Hospice 2023
What a great day and another successful hike for Bruce Peninsula Hospice! The rain didn’t dampen our spirits and more than 30 hikers came out to enjoy one of three Lindsay Tract Trails on Sunday, May 7th. It was wonderful to be together again and to celebrate the support raised for hospice palliative care and in-home hospice and bereavement supports in our community.
Help us provide a compassionate presence and non-medical support for people living with a progressive life-limiting illness and/or grief.
Our volunteers fulfil many roles within our organization. Opportunities exist in areas such as community education, administrative support services, hospice visiting, bereavement support, committee work and fundraising.
January 1, 2021
Health care is top of mind at this very sensitive time. Indeed, you are not alone if this pandemic has given you pause, and reason to reflect on your own personal long-term health and personal care wishes.
- In memory of Dr. Murray CathcartIn memory of Dr. Murray Cathcart Dr. Murray Cathcart served as Chair of Bruce Peninsula Hospice between 1999 and 2002. Bruce … Read more
- Employment OpportunitiesBruce Peninsula Hospice has some exciting employment opportunities available. Positions, details and application process listed below. Positions: Administrative Assistant Application Deadline: … Read more
- AGM – 202317th Annual General Meeting – Sept. 28
- Volunteer Recognition AwardsChristina Mereu June Callwood Circle of Outstanding Volunteers 2023 Recipient Christina Mereu was inducted into the Circle on June 11, 2023 … Read more
- Local NewsRecent article published by Owen Sound Sun Times
- We can helpContact Nancy Forgrave, our Manager of Volunteer Programs and Outreach, will be happy to assist with all inquiries about our services, … Read more