Ways to Give
As a non-profit, registered charitable organization, Bruce Peninsula Hospice relies on the support from individuals and organizations to fund its caring work.
If you, or anyone you know, are looking for ways to support Bruce Peninsula Hospice, the work of the volunteers, and the individuals and families facing life limiting illnesses, the following are some of the ways to give:
- By making a donation in the memory of a loved one or friend who has died.
- By making a donation of any amount you are comfortable. You will receive a charitable receipt for your gift.
- By referring others close to you to the work of Bruce Peninsula Hospice and its mission.
- By considering becoming a hospice volunteer.
- By Making a Gift in your Will to Bruce Peninsula Hospice.
- Organize an event with your organization, service club or friends to raise funds to benefit Bruce Peninsula Hospice. Please refer to THIRD PARTY EVENT GUIDELINES and THIRD PARTY EVENTS APPLICATION FORM for helpful information on how to start your event organization.
- Download and complete our donation form and mail with payment to BPH. Donation Form in PDF.
- Send an e-transfer through your bank to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name & email address.
- Donate on-line using the Canada Helps form below.